Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 21?

Just got back from Michigan for my dads birthday and incidentally Easter as well.  It was a quick visit, but SO good.  I wish I was there still.  Ok I'm going to go all the way and just say I wish I lived there.  Katelyn and I both know that were supposed to be in CO Springs, and I know the economy is aweful in MI, but its so good to be around family and friends.  Anyway, I'll be updating the blog later today, but I wanted to post something since its been so long.

Peace of Schmidt:
I knew I was back in Colorado when the people driving in the fast lane were going 5 under the speed limit.  There's no joke here, Colorado drivers are just very frustrating.

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing like time with family. I get my fix this coming weekend. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado drivers sound like my kinda people. :D However, being that I like to drive below the limit and I live near Detroit, I know to stay far away from the fast lane. Thanks for the blog update! (isn't it hard to keep track of the day #? I just changed all mine cuz I realized I was two days off.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorado drivers cannot be as bad as Tulsa drivers! There's just no way!

    Detroit, on the other hand, sounds like my kind of place.

    ReplyDelete