Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 15: Product Chosen.

 Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while.  Life has been SO busy!  This post is going to be short. 

I talked to my friend John Hutton about the website idea, and he really liked it.  John works for a website design company, and knows what would go into a website like that.  It encouraged me to see him get excited about the different features I was proposing.  He said that it would cost some money, but that they are really good with working on whatever budget I have.  He also said some companies they do websites for will add more features as the money becomes available.  So I could start out basic, then get more complex as I go on.  So, since the purpose of this blogrimage is to lay out the plan of a business I would create, and not to actually create it yet (since I don't have the funds) I'm going with this CD duplication/design website as my business.  Exciting!

Stay tuned for more exciting developments!

Peace of Schmidt:
"You have only to believe if you wish to achieve.  That rhymed, unintentional." - Hot Rod

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice! I'm sure it feels good to have a path to run down now :)

    ReplyDelete